· Nalco Water India Limited has Web Administrator position open in Pune, India. The Administrator is responsible for quality analysis, managing web administration, email box monitoring and reporting activities for the team.
Main Responsibilities include:
Maintain Customer Standards for Global Food Retail clients (e.g. Walmart, Kroger etc.). Should be capable of logging into Ecolab’s website and perform quality analysis of field audits. Taking appropriate action based on requests and feedback. Should be able to communicate any changes performed during QA process to the field independently. Preparing standard process documents.
Requirements in a Candidate:
· Science graduate with 0 – 2 years of industry experience (Preferred Food Science Background)
· Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Power point.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Good office management skills and excellent team spirit.
· Proficiency in data analysis and data compilation
· Quick learner
· Should possess an ability to perform quality analysis as per SOPSs
· Candidate needs to complete food safety certifications within a month from onboarding
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.