Global Job Posting Template
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Institutional team as Territory Manager in Antalya and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships at all levels with a goal to meet and exceed sales targets through focused & targeted prospecting
- Establishing new ways of doing business and increase sales as well as finding unique and repeatable ways of solving problems
- Proactively identifying, developing and implementing solutions to improve sales results, customer service and total cost
- Coordinating cooperation with distributors
- Performing installation of new or replace equipment & other Ecolab systems.
- Providing first-line equipment maintenance and support minor repairs
- Continuously contributing to improvement of processes in territory while monitoring customer needs, competitors and prices
- Training customer’s staff on use of Ecolab systems & products to ensure maximum utilization
- Demonstrating Ecolab’s consultative sales approach; leverage hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer.
- Keeping up to date & informed on all new products, equipment, policies & procedure as they involve & affect the territory.
- Planning & executing an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity
- Participating aggressively in the implementation of new value added product & program
- Holds a bachelor degree on Chemistry, Engineering, Management or relevant disciplines
- Has 1-3 years of previous experience in business to business sales environment
- Has sales experience in food service, hospitality or territory management as an asset
- Is good at problem solving and understanding customer needs
- Has customer service orientation with technical selling aptitude
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
- Can use MS Office programs effectively
- Has full driving license and is an active driver
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.