Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Around the world, customers in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for processing customer orders and providing excellent service to our internal and external stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Support Service Team who are the backbone for our business operations.
- Process all incoming Customer orders and complete order confirmations in line with the Customer Service Procedure Manual
- Take ownership of all orders and inquiries to ensure maximum customer satisfaction through one-call resolution
- Accept and process orders submitted via all ordering channels and ensure they are processed within the service timeframes
- Liaise with the Customer Order Management team regarding escalations and customer issues
- Communicate messages received from Customers to the Sales and Field Personnel
- Identify and advise Customer Service Manager or Accounts Receivable of any customer Masterfile issues to ensure they are maintained
- Coordinate credits/returns from Customer sites
- Perform general customer service-related administrative duties such as scanning, providing copies of invoices and technical information sheets
- Participate in regular team meetings and process improvement projects and training session as they arise
By nature, you can demonstrate:
- Exception communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
- A great attitude to ‘get the job done’ and go ‘above and beyond’ to achieve personal and departmental goals
- Excellent phone and email manner with the ability to take ownership of the role
- Attention to detail, ability to organise and plan effectively in order to achieve our service KPI’s
- The ability to work cohesively within in team who enjoys working in a team environment
Technically speaking you will have:
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Excel and outlook
- 1 years Customer Service/Clerical background with exposure to data entry
- Understanding of multiple ERP systems including SAP, preferred
Life at ECOLAB
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome. We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the Benefits You Can Enjoy:
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Well Being Subsidy
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get Social With Us
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.