Ecolab is seeking a Master Data Specialist I to handle all internal inbound requests for new accounts or updates to existing accounts in accordance with divisional policies to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer master data. In this role, you will be part of the Customer Master Data team which is responsible for the efficient and effective management of Ecolab’s customer master data.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Fast pace Inbound Call Center Setting
- Applies knowledge of divisional CMD policies to ensure high data quality of customer master data in Mainframe, SAP, JD Edwards or AS400 system environments.
- Establishes correct field rep and contract alignments to ensure rep receives proper sales credit and commission and customer receives proper pricing.
- Applies appropriate data cleansing tools to review and audit CMD data; researches potential duplicate records; ensures compliance with naming and address standards
- Utilizes the appropriate application tools and available resources to manage workload and complete assigned duties ensuring commitments are delivered on time.
- Creates and maintains individual plans/goals that reflect daily, weekly, monthly and yearly objectives. Actively strives to achieve goals/objectives.
- The hours for this position are 8:00am – 4:45pm, Monday – Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in customer service or a business environment; additional education may be substituted in part
- Post secondary degree completed or in progress
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven analytical experience with high aptitude for research, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Customer service focused; ability to partner with internal/external contacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail, with focus on data quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with mainframe, SAP, JD Edwards or AS400
- Demonstrated initiative with ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to a changing environment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.