The distribution finance analyst is mainly focusing on providing support to distribution business and the key scope includes:
1. Work with broader team (sales ops team, customer service team, back office team) to set up/map out wing-to-wing process for distribution business (manual process in the short-term and system solution in the long-term)
2. Work with EBS team or IT team to build up the distribution management system
3. Monthly bill back process management
4. Monthly performance tracking for distribution business
5. Other finance support for distributors
Education/Work Experience: Degree in finance, accounting or economics and five to seven years of significant experience.
Independence Level/Reports to: Normally reports to the Financial Analysis Project Leader or other Senior Financial Analysis Management.
Post Code: 002
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.