Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Around the world, customers in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Specialist to join the Ecolab team servicing our customers in the Christchurch Region. Reporting directly to the District Manager, you will be responsible for achieving budgeted service calls, providing service excellence to our customers and introducing new and improved systems, services and equipment to existing and new customers.
- Provide high quality pest elimination services to commercial job sites in a timely and professional manner
- Professionally communicate pest solutions to customers and solve their pest problems
- Efficiently manage your assigned route through scheduling, product and equipment inventory, collections, customer record maintenance and regular customer communication
- Complete set client audits and reviews with instruction from their Manager
- Assist the Local Manager in the alignment and deliver with Ecolab’s objectives
- Assist clients to understand their responsibility in audit compliance and review the Pest Elimination service onsite before they are audit externally
By nature, you can demonstrate:
- A drive for results, coupled with a superior customer focus
- The ability to build strong relationships in a variety of situations, with the ability to articulate and communicate our value adding solutions
- Working with minimal supervision and be a motivated self-starter
- Been practically minded, with hands on experience
- The capability to efficiently manage your assigned route through scheduling
Technically speaking you will have:
- A full Pest Control Licence preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- The ability to follow Ecolab’s pest elimination methods, procedures and protocols, complying with the Pest Elimination procedures manual
- A full and valid driver’s licence
Life at ECOLAB
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome. We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the Benefits You Can Enjoy:
- Fully maintained vehicle
- Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Well Being Subsidy
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get Social With Us
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.