Ecolab is seeking a Sr Accountant I to join our Finance team in Argentina. In this position, you will be responsible for developing financial statements and reports, enabling successful month-end closure and reporting. Reports to Accounting Supervisor.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve your best
What You Will Do:
- Manage day to day and month-end accounting activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, reconciliations, tax reports, cost reporting and analysis, accounts payable review, fixed asset maintenance
- Book & record the general accounting documents and safekeeping
- Participate in the weekly payment process, summarize the monthly payment report, monitor daily financial position, and review daily cash report(s)
- Manage daily & monthly sales posting, reconciling AP balance with Inter-companies and managing daily and monthly IR process
- Participate in year-end external audits
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow & ERP
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and work on periodic updates to business financial forecasts
- Work with Business/Marketing & Finance teams to quantify and analyze financial performance
- Candidate must reside in: Buenos Aires
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Around 5 years of professional experience in accounting or finance
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage ad hoc projects in addition to routine duties
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and deliver results within time constraints
- Experience or knowledge in ERP systems
- An accounting or finance certification, such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.