Ecolab is the world’s leading provider of cleaning, food safety and health protection products and services. Ecolab’s Global Quick Service Restaurants division delivers comprehensive cleaning and sanitation programs primarily to regional, national and international quick service restaurant (“QSR”) chains. The programs are designed to provide highly effective cleaning performance, promote food safety, reduce labor costs and enhance user and guest safety.
Corporate Account Managers are responsible for selling and developing accounts that include mid to large size multi-unit quick service and fast casual restaurants. This role will work closely with our existing customers to grow through targeted new product and service introductions. The Corporate Account Manager will build and maintain quality relationships with their current portfolio of customers to retain business, increases sales within those customers.
- Operates in a safe manner in all times including using safe and proper driving techniques and use of necessary personal protective equipment when in the field and/or customer accounts. Maintains an awareness of potential safety issues and works to address them.
- Retains current business through the development of strong relationships with key leaders in their corporate accounts. Creates customer awareness of the full value of Ecolab’s products and services. Performs executive business reviews with his/her top customers on a regular basis. Works with the Field Sales team to resolve product and/or service related issues.
- Grows the portfolio of new business by increasing Ecolab’s penetration within those accounts. Sells new QSR products and programs to corporate customers, facilitates appropriate demonstrations and utilizes appropriate solution selling to resolve customer needs. Works with customers to obtain pricing actions. Creates programs for the Field Sales team and Sales Development Managers to sell into Franchise accounts.
- Gains new business through prospecting within the assigned set of accounts or geographic territory. Uses the Counselor Sales Approach (CSP) to uncover needs, develop and explain solutions and close new business. Works with Sales Development Managers and Field Sales to facilitate site surveys and time-bound program and product tests.
- Develops and implements pricing and product strategies that maintain appropriate Gross Margin percentage and ensure overall sales and profit targets are met within assigned portfolio according to division guidelines.
- Leads and manages new customer rollouts partnering with Field Sales to ensure successful implementation of QSR products and programs into new accounts and/or new products and programs into existing accounts.
- Builds effective relationships with Total Enterprise Selling (TES) partners across Ecolab. Provides leads to TES partners and works to close leads provided from his/her TES partners.
- Works closely with TES partners and leads cross-divisional teams to ensure total Ecolab program success across all divisions (where multiple divisions are present) within assigned accounts.
- Knows and maintains relationships with the appropriate corporate level distributor representatives and contacts.
We are looking for candidates who reside in or are willing and able to relocate to Atlanta, GA. Candidates must also be willing to travel overnight approximately 65% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years business-to-business commercial sales or equivalent Ecolab experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (2 years)
- Ability to travel up to 65%
- No immigration sponsorship available for this role
- Proven record of high individual sales performance, including experience selling programs and/or service in Ecolab’s core market segments (restaurant, hospitality, food retail, medical, food and beverage processing) and corporate or multi-unit sales experience.
- Experience working for/with the QSR Market .
- Strong relationship management capability with outstanding consulting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contract and P&L knowledge.
- Proven negotiation & presentation skills.
- Self-motivation and drive for results.
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Restaurant industry and product knowledge, good business and financial acumen.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.