As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks an Area Vice President & Corporate Accounts leader to join our industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in a region for the Light Transportation division.
Location: Novi, Michigan (highly preferred) or Naperville, IL Office
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Own profit growth to meet defined region profit increase goals by developing and executing a regional plan to maximize revenue and OI.
- Drive growth in net new accounts to support revenue objectives.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure objectives are met.
- Generate sales forecasts and accurately predict revenue on a monthly basis.
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning for the region by leveraging, allocating, and maximizing ROI for all tools and resources.
- Construct business plans incorporating essential market drivers and all obtainable analytics, while monitoring and adjusting plan according to shifts, emerging conditions, and threats to the business.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by, championing corporate initiatives, and by planning and leading regional meetings.
- Provide continuous coaching and development to team of district managers and corporate account managers to create and maintain value in the transportation segment.
- Support team and internal partners in identifying trends, understanding market conditions, and sharing expertise and knowledge.
- Reinforce a clear vision for the team corresponding to strategic objectives.
- Work closely with large, strategic, current and prospective customers to understand and drive business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years leading and developing teams
- 10+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience to include calling on multi-level plant or facilities management and developing executive-level relationships utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrated large account management success with executive-level relationship sales experience.
- Ability to travel as required to support the region
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.); MBA preferred.
- Prior experience working in or familiarity with the Transportation Industry highly preferred
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong financial & business acumen, managing P& L
- Prior experience in the automotive market, primarily in automotive paint shops is preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.