Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Application Specialist located in Drumheller, AB. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for working with Sales Representatives on executing service plans in strategic district accounts. This will involve the completion of agreed-upon contractual services in your assigned accounts, and providing customers with problem-solving support. You will also assist District Sales Representatives with start-ups of both new applications in current customers, and in transitioning competitively-held accounts to Nalco Champion. This position will also require you to build strong relationships with your assigned customer base to generate a high level of customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy, and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers.
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and new accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Support services include sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities.
- Actively support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in the strategic district accounts where you provide your support to District Sales Representatives.
- Candidate must reside in Drumheller, AB or the surrounding area
- Route territory will include Drumheller, AB, and the surrounding area
- High School diploma or industry experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Practical computer application literacy including Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn internal business systems.
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.