Join Ecolab’s industry leading Food and Beverage team as Territory Manager in Egypt and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the sales target through the merchandising of sales and service programs within your territory and driving net sales growth and the generation of new business within a specific business, an appointed district, segment or channel.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Build contacts with customers, identify and influence decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Coordinate sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
- Continuously contribute to improvement of processes in territory.
- Establish new ways of doing business and increase sales.
- Find unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
- Maintain an active prospect funnel and drives new business development that meets the growth goals.
- Implement an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
- Promote the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
- Ensure consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
- Report results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
- A university graduate with background in Chemistry ( Pharmaceutical, Science, Agriculture or Veterinarian graduates )
- Previous sales experience in business to business sales environment.
- Intermediate PC skills.
- Full driving license
- Proficient product & industry knowledge.
About Food & Beverage:
See how Ecolab helps make 27% of the world’s processed food safe. In Food & Beverage, you’ll help a wide variety of food, beverage, and brewery processors manage the increasing risks of foodborne illness and contamination. By providing cleaning and sanitizing programs, animal care products, antimicrobial food tissue treatment and many other operational efficiency and product quality programs, Food & Beverage offers the opportunity to work with a combination of innovation and world-class service.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.