Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a District Representative in our Energy Services group in The Netherlands. If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco Champion programs and services in targeted accounts within the Petrochemical and Refinery industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills, retention and penetration of strategic Nalco Champion accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with a customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Champion
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 3+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- 3+ years experience in oil and gas industry preferred
- Industrial water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication & organizational skills
- Account Management experience that includes calling on multilevel plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- VCA certificate preferred
- Valid Driving licence
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.