At Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, we are the world’s largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers.
Join our growing team as a Supply Chain Project Manager within our Global Planning organization! We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line. We’re about safety. We’re about sustainability. We’re more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet. Be part of our culture where you can create your difference, in a company that makes a difference.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
This role manages and leads functional projects of high complexity. Provides design direction, training, functional specifications and reporting support to identify, recommend and implement advanced planning systems and process improvements for existing operations. Supports new and emerging business growth and provides analysis necessary to formulate standard practices/procedures. Structured as a management growth position.
Independence Level / Reports to: Low supervisory support from Manager. Communicates directly with other functions, local sales force & management. Coordinates with Vendors and internal Customers. Reports to Sr. Supply Chain Project Manager.
- Lead projects and work efforts with Lean Manufacturing, Plant Scheduling, Operations and Engineering to support Global Planning problem solving initiatives and projects
- Participate in key user change request development for Global Planning and Finite Scheduling through completion and implementation with I/T and small project support teams
- Work with Global Planning SMEs and regional power users to resolve ERP and Global Planning issues in support of better serving our customers
- Drive standardization of JDA use, including roles and authorization set up throughout Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Quality Control and Plant Scheduling
- Travel and participate in global project efforts in support of Global Planning and Supply Chain initiatives
- Routinely communicate openly and with integrity with key business stakeholders to align direction between Supply Chain, Supply Planning, Demand Planning and our Collaborative user community
- Interface with other groups within Ecolab including Data Management, Supply Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, I/T, Finance and Procurement to coordinate global resolutions to business needs and requirements
- Provide clear, effective communication and training of process changes and enhancements to global stakeholders before and after the change takes place
- Work with global Integrated Business Management project teams to improve business processes and develop systematic solutions to support those enhancements
- Deliver JDA/ERP knowledge, training and support for Supply Chain, Supply Planning and Demand Planning initiatives
- Align and direct priority setting for employees to meet overall deadlines across multiple work groups/project teams; adapts discipline plans and priorities to address work groups/project teams business, service and operational challenges
- Actively share knowledge across multiple work groups/project teams through existing knowledge sharing processes/systems
- Location: This position has a preference to be located in Sugar Land, TX. There may also be the opportunity to work remotely from a home office.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ Supply Chain/Customer Service Management experience
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Demand and Supply Planning
- Working knowledge of JDA Demand, Supply Planning, Collaboration, PSO and IO
- Functional and technical JDA knowledge
- Ability to travel a must (approximately 50% with some international travel)
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- APICS certification or equivalent training
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to apply technical knowledge of key concepts in own discipline and act as a key technical resource within own work group/project team
- Solid project management skills and ability to contribute to the completion of difficult or complex projects
- Strong knowledge of external supply chain practices/best practices/trends
- Ability to perform multiple activities in a high pressure, demanding, and fast-paced environment
About Nalco Champion:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.