Join Ecolab’s Fleet and Facilities team as a Fleet Administrator. Within our industry leading division, this office administrator opportunity will play a key role in supporting the business. This position is responsible for managing and prioritizing requests from associates and ensures all necessary reporting and correspondence is completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. As a critical role for the business, this position expeditiously and effectively resolves issues and concerns with company vehicles, facilities and mobile telephony.
What’s in it For You:
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology while supporting a world class sales organization
- Opportunity for advanced career path options.
- Eligible to enroll in benefits from day one – no waiting period for coverage
What You Will Do:
- Maintain key relationships with internal departments to build knowledge and understanding of internal customer needs and expectations.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, project tracking, budget planning, database consolidation and other projects as requested.
- Assist with day to day fleet and Mobile telephony queries, obtaining necessary approvals to ensure policies meets guidelines, establishing accurate customer master data and making change requests through our fleet Management System. Ensuring driver safety and building security standards and polices are adhered to at all times.
- Organize and maintain the office system (e.g., filing, order supplies, upkeep of equipment).
- Provide back-up support to other members of the administrative and reception team..
- 3 years of administrative support experience
- Minimum of 6 months Fleet experience
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Fleet qualification
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Customer service experience where you have directly interfaced with customers
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.