Ecolab Job Application System Upgrade Notice:
Starting December 12, 2017, Ecolab’s job application system will be upgraded to deliver a significantly improved experience for our valued job seekers. For returning job seekers, this means you will create a new Candidate Account profile in our job application system, powered by Workday, at the time of applying to a specific job. We thank you for your continued interest in joining Ecolab! If you do not find a current opening that fits your criteria, we encourage you to join our Talent Network to receive timely job alerts and the latest Ecolab news. For more information, please visit our How to Apply page.
Senior GL Accountant, 6 months
Work Location: Singapore,
Posted Date: April 16, 2018
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Prepare and record entries by compiling and analyze account information for the month end close.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger and sub-ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly/quarterly financial information to Regional and Corporate.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders regarding financial results, ad hoc requests.
- Collaborate with the other finance leads to support overall Finance goals and objectives.
- Control & Compliance
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close process that is in compliance with Policy.
- To ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Identify and research technical accounting issues.
- Assist in implementation of new accounting standards including the new lease and revenue recognition guidance.
- Undertake special projects as assigned, as needed.
- Assist in clearing long outstanding BS transactions for SAP entities.
- Month end closing for N5095 and E5910; including review of Financial Statement.
- Assist in Audit Request.
- Download Blackline BS schedule, ensure tally with FS.
- Ensure Blackline BS Schedule are reviewed and approved by due date.
- Degree in Accountancy, with CPA qualification
- Must have at least 3 years of audit experience
- Min 8 years’ experience in financial accounting
- Technically strong with solid knowledge in IFRS and GAAP
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative
- Highly independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Advance excel skills with knowledge on financial analysis
- Knowledge of reporting tools, SAP/HFM/EPM is a good to have
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.