Ecolab Job Application System Upgrade Notice:
Starting December 12, 2017, Ecolab’s job application system will be upgraded to deliver a significantly improved experience for our valued job seekers. For returning job seekers, this means you will create a new Candidate Account profile in our job application system, powered by Workday, at the time of applying to a specific job. We thank you for your continued interest in joining Ecolab! If you do not find a current opening that fits your criteria, we encourage you to join our Talent Network to receive timely job alerts and the latest Ecolab news. For more information, please visit our How to Apply page.
Billing Specialist & Problem Solver – with Italian knowledge
Work Location: Budapest, Budapest
Posted Date: December 14, 2017
Do you speak Italian and English and want to get experience in Billing and have a better understanding of the Order to Cash processes in SAP?
Is it important for you to work in a cheerful, supporting team?
Apply for our Billing Specialist & Problem Solver (Billing and Invoice Dispute Resolution Representative) position!
The Billing Team plays a key role in Ecolab’s customer satisfaction and financial performance by ensuring that invoices are issued timely and correctly and invoice related complaints are resolved quickly.
The team is supporting all the European customers and the sales team of the company.
What you’ll do
- Investigate and resolve invoice complaints in close collaboration with Collections team
- Ensure quick action within short time
- Support our sales people with ad-hoc manual invoices
- Upload invoices on different portals
- Act as a single point of contact for Italian sales people and customers
- Work together with other teams within the Global Business Services (master data, order & deal management, finance)
What you’ll need to be successful
- Customer service mindset
- Open to learn SAP
- Keen to continuously improve processes
- Strive to deliver high quality work
- Good prioritization and organization of work
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Be friends with Excel and numbers (no financial education needed)
What you’ll get:
Working at Ecolab is more rewarding than just helping to make a difference in the world. It’s about being part of a team that gets results, has fun and makes huge positive contributions to the lives of others. What’s more you’ll be rewarded with an exciting chance to grow and develop your career in a world leading organization. You’ll be given full training so that you soon become a real expert in what you do, carving your own career at Ecolab. There is also professional education support available, including language courses, on top of our competitive salary and benefits package.