Ecolab Job Application System Upgrade Notice:
Starting December 12, 2017, Ecolab’s job application system will be upgraded to deliver a significantly improved experience for our valued job seekers. For returning job seekers, this means you will create a new Candidate Account profile in our job application system, powered by Workday, at the time of applying to a specific job. We thank you for your continued interest in joining Ecolab! If you do not find a current opening that fits your criteria, we encourage you to join our Talent Network to receive timely job alerts and the latest Ecolab news. For more information, please visit our How to Apply page.
Planning Process Manager (f/m) SAP
Category: Information Technology
Work Location: Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Posted Date: December 13, 2017
Grow with us and make a change!
Share our passion for protecting people and vital resources? Ready to harness your talent in ways that matter? Eager to work for a market leading company where your own success fuels that of your customers?
We are currently looking for a
Planning Process Manager (f/m) SAP based in Monheim am Rhein
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Manage current SAP APO DP/SNP configuration and technical specifications design and update system configurations for new facilities and processes under SCM 7.2 on a global base
- Support definition of new functional process improvements for Supply Chain and Planning for the global template and lead the execution of change requests
- Support evaluation and provide recommendations on planning system and process updates, fitting the global template and analyse the technical implications
- Participate in deployment projects as a team member within the planning domain and execute system, process, and/or data-related cut-over plans and knowledge transfer training plans with system users
- Support fit-gap analysis and related configuration as well as successful master data conversion
- Assist regional/country business leads and stakeholders to ensure systems alignment with goals, objectives, and strategies
Your Profile – impressive
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Information Technology and profound experience with Supply Chain and Demand Planning processes combined with thorough SAP SCM/APO knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in full lifecycle implementation within the planning area, additional expertise with APO modules DP, SNP, and GATP is required. Knowledge of SAP ECC PP is welcome
- Knowledge of JDA and/or other non-SAP planning tools is beneficial
- Ability to deal with time demands, incomplete information or unexpected events and in managing international projects
- Systems and process oriented working capability, excellent communication and collaboration skills in order to successfully cooperate within a virtually organized matrix environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and fluency in English, one additional European language preferred as well as willingness to travel extensively internationally (>50%) to project locations
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job
- Possible future international assignments
- Attractive salary, extensive benefits and pension plan
- Complementary access to our in-house-gym, massage chairs and parking lot
- Coffee-connect-areas, company canteen and think tanks
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiters Eleni Chrysochoidou and Mona Schauer are looking forward to receiving your application including your availability and salary expectations via our webpage.
Please note that we do not consider paper applications any more.
Agencies and headhunters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us.