Category: Research, Development, & Engineering
Work Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posted Date: November 14, 2017
The successful candidate will be primarily focused on evaluating and treating finished fuel streams. Efforts will be aligned with Nalco Champion’s business strategy by working to achieve sectional and individual goals under the supervision of the Group Leader.
- Perform work in a safe manner while identifying opportunities for improving safety.
- Provide Chemist entry-level expertise in learning the operation, calibration and maintenance of various laboratory equipment
- Will conduct routine testing and provide experience and familiarization with methods, practices and programs (analytical, performance, physical properties)
- Suggest revisions to existing laboratory and safety related procedures
- Develop proficiency for processes and programs such as SAP as they apply to product development and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment with cross-sectional groups.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting and understanding lab and field test results that apply to the associated area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related Science.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with common commercial software such as MS Office Suite.