Job Overview: As a member of the Order to Cash (O2C) Team, you will play an integral role in working with the Sales and Supply Chain teams. Timely and Accurate Order Entry are key as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, this team handles billing as well as a/r support for EDI (electronic invoicing process). Location: This position is located in Dickinson, ND. Main Responsibilities:
Order to Cash responsibilities – customer order management, customer master data set up and change requests, entering and monitoring customer orders in SAP, handling customer inquiries via phone, fax, e-mail or web, invoicing to customer specific requirements, EDI management, invoice resolution, process returns, and documenting and maintaining customer specific requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Order to Cash processing including sales order entry, delivery creation, and invoicing
- Monitoring of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for the administration and general office duties involving, typing, and record and file maintenance, documentation creation
- Assisting with sales reporting and documentation
- Maintaining relevant EDI information and processing EDI errors
- Working closely with customers and internal departments to resolve order and/or inventory issues
- Generates and maintains confidential information and administer company policy and procedures
- Applies technical skills and line knowledge to complete assigned work within own work group/project team.
- Works toward and contributes to achievement of team/business unit goals.
- Solves problems within own work group/project team
- High School degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and basic reasoning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be flexible, responsive and resourceful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.