Process Engineer (f/m) based in Monheim am Rhein
Work Location: Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Posted Date: September 7, 2017
Share our passion for protecting people and vital resources? Ready to harness your talent in ways that matter? Eager to work for a market leading company where your own success fuels that of your customers?
We are currently looking for a
based in Monheim am Rhein
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Set up, operate, and monitor equipment to mix laboratory and pilot scale batches of experimental or established chemical products
- Lead international Process Engineering projects independently and provide support to plants across Europe to implement production processes on larger scale for newly developed products
- Provide recommendations for changes and develop improvements for experimental processes as well as for safety in lab practices
- Be responsible for all steps of routine data collection and analysis involving sample prep, instrument control, measurement, and data processing, both quantitative and qualitative
- Train divisional associates on pilot plant equipment
Your Profile – impressive
- University degree in chemical engineering or equivalent and thorough experience in the producing chemical industry as well as in project management
- Demonstrated capability to communicate and collaborate in internationally structured teams as well as ability to prioritize tasks effectively and excellent time management
- Good problem solving skills, readiness to work independently in a self-motivated and self-reliant manner combined with an analytical and pragmatic mind-set
- Willingness to travel & driving license
- Fluency in German and English
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job
- Possible future international assignments
- Attractive salary, extensive benefits and pension plan
- Complementary access to our in-house-gym, massage chairs and parking lot
- Coffee-connect-areas, company canteen and think tanks
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiters Eleni Chrysochoidou and Mona Schauer are looking forward to receiving your application including your availability and salary expectations via our webpage.
Agencies and headhunters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us.