Application Engineer III
Work Location: Renukoot, Uttar Pradesh
Posted Date: April 6, 2017
The candidate will be primarily responsible for establishing performance of Nalco programs and services, and drive revenue and profit growth within the designated Mining customer site. He will be required to take consultative sales & service approach with a primary emphasis on retaining existing accounts and growing new accounts. In addition, he is required to build long-term relationships with the customer by understanding their key business drivers, and supporting new programs & technologies.
- Work closely with customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned customer
- Implement and adhere to Nalco “safety on site” practices
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, including plant or facility executives & operators.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints; work hand in hand with customer team for resolving problems.
- Actively participate in conducting plant trials of new programs.
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer site.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support Nalco innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco.
- Perform installation and maintenance of equipment as necessary.
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory/customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Sciences (Chemistry)
- Problem solving aptitude with good Technical & analytical skills and service orientation.
- Should be people oriented & have good interpersonal and relationship building skills across hierarchies.
- Should have a flair and liking for selling
- Be able to carry out lab evaluations & analytical studies.
- Communication skills- Excellent writing, verbal & presentation skills.
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge in Process and Mining & Mineral industry ( Alumina , Coal , Iron , Uranium, Zinc , Beach sands )