Sales Development Manager – Pest
Work Location: Denver, CO
Posted Date: January 12, 2017
See why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for! Ecolab is seeking driven B2B sales professionals to join the commercial Pest Elimination Solutions Sales team in the United States. As a Sales Development Manager you will build & grow profitable client relationships with commercial businesses to protect their brand, their facilities, and the health and safety of their employees and customers. You will drive sales and attain budget goals by leveraging prospecting, cold calling, and networking skills to target restaurants, hospitals, hotels, retailers, food and beverage plants, schools, and nursing homes to offer the most effective B2B pest elimination programs in the United States. The new accounts you acquire will be aligned to our service team which is responsible for delivering the solutions you sell.
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive salary and benefits with guaranteed commissions for 2 years while you learn from successful professionals
- Company vehicle for business and personal use
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan and manage your own schedule
- Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programs
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and obtain customers to achieve annual new business sales goals
- Discover sales opportunities and implement sales strategies
- Partner with our service team, corporate account team, and inter-company partners to implement best practices to solve customer’s pest problems
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with customers and co-workers through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process
- Keep informed of Ecolab product / service offerings and industry conditions to enhance successful customer outcomes
To start, you will have the advantage of Ecolab’s world class paid training program designed to provide you the tools and resources to be one of the best in your field. Our 7 week training program will include paid travel to Ecolab Corporate Headquarters in Saint Paul, Minnesota for portions of the training.
This territory will cover Denver CO and surrounding area. Candidates should reside within this area and be willing to travel occasionally overnight per month.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (1.5 years of business to business sales or Ecolab experience = 1 year of post-secondary education)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Home office with internet access capability
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- 3 years of demonstrated proven results in business to business commercial sales or equivalent Ecolab experience
- Pest elimination and / or hotel and restaurant selling experience preferred
- Excellent organization / time management skills
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions
- Proven negotiation & presentation expertise
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
- Bilingual – English and Spanish